The Veigel Development Department
Progress is the implementation of ideas
The establishment of Veigel in 1920 was based on an innovative development: The invention of dual controls for driving school cars considerably increased safety for both passengers and vehicles.
This inventiveness is still driving us today. In 2016, the desire to provide mobility is as motivating and as inspiring as nearly 100 years ago. We are committed to improve or maintain mobility.
We develop for you:
Customized solutions for special areas of application, e.g.:
- Newly developed hand controls
- Swivel seats for different car makes and models
- Boarding aids
- Seat bases for VW Beetle RSI
- Seat bases for Mini John Cooper Works
- Seat shifters for various European car manufacturers
- Folding bench seats for VW Caddy Maxi, third row of seats
- Dual controls for driving school vehicles
We would enjoy supporting your own development department
- in case of tight schedules
- with complex detail solutions
- with manufacturing special parts
with developing and producing small series
At our Öhringen plant you will find a secured prototype area to carry out development activities on vehicles not yet presented to the public.
We would be delighted to answer your questions and appreciate you contacting us!